We are a comprehensive digital signage solution and services organization.
We are currently seeking a highly self-motivated Technical Support Engineer and Project Coordinator.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, scheduling and managing multiple concurrent digital signage projects as well as providing technical support.
The ideal candidate must have both project cordination skills and excellent technical support skills along with an excellent command of the English language (written and verbal).
Our customer and vendors are located in North America, therefore, you must be able to work the night shift.
Please Note: You will not be considered for this role if you do not have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or if you cannot work the night shift. These are must haves for this position.
- Provide technical support via phone,chat and email to resolve issues related to software and hardware.
- Managing the installation/deployment of Digital Signage solutions.
- Managing relationship with customers and partners.
- Define, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Must Have Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Must be able to work the Night shift (8pm to 4am). Additional hours maybe required from Time to time as needed.
- Must be highly responsible and have a sense of ownership and urgency to do whatever it takes to get the job done without little or no supervision.
- Must Have concern for customer satisfaction, be polite and respond promptly and effectively to their questions/concerns/issues and efficiently address them.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking ability to manage and track multiple projects through all the stages of planning, execution, and deployment.
- High-level technical skills (both software and hardware) to Identify, diagnose issues and take appropriate action to efficiently drive them to a resolution.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Ethernet LAN equipment and Windows and Android Operating System.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical/business program. (Ideally MIS).
- 3+ years experience in technical support and project cordination.