A Digital Marketing firm requires a PHP developer. The candidate must have knowledge in either of the programming skills. the job involves specializing in working on creating & managing websites along with managing high end softwares.
Minimum 2 years experience required (Freelance experience would also be considered as long as the candidate has the required knowledge)
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Required: 1. Expertise in open cart. 2. Theme building and extensions developement. Can do customizations in open cart 3. Mvc framework 4. Ci work 5. Complex queries handling 6. Mysql working