We are seeking a .NET developer with 3+ years of experience, responsible for building .NET applications using .NET languages and technologies (both front-end and back-end).
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications,
and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
2. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
4. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
1. Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (ASP.Net, MVC.Net)
2. Proficient in C#
3. Hands on experience of Entity framework
4. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
5. Skill for writing reusable libraries
6. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
7. Knowledge of concurrency patterns
8. Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
9. Experience with popular web application frameworks
10. Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
11. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
12. Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
13. Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
14. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
15. Good knowledge of client side libraries like jQuery, Angular etc.
e-TeleQuote Insurance Inc., a licensed digital insurance agency, was launched in 2011 and is headquartered in Clearwater, FL. It employs over 125 associates to sell Medicare insurance products to people aged 65 years and above in 50 states. The company specializes in providing expert insurance con ...Read More