The ideal candidate should have a ability to multitask and should be able to perform day to day office administration tasks, HR related tasks and operational tasks for the team.
· Assist with day to day operations of the Admin & HR functions and duties.
· Maintain office filing system, Office supplies, Travel arrangements.
· Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
· Compile and update employee records, process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
· Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
· Correspondence with clients via phone, email, and letters.
· Assist in inhouse/outdoor arrangements, events, workshops, seminars.
· Proven administrative or assistant experience
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
Eat More Ice Cream