Formulation and implementation of HR/Admin policies and procedures
- Prepares HR/Administrative policies and procedures and gets approved by management.
- Ensures the implementation and execution of HR/Administrative policies and procedures.
- Reviews the Policies & procedures every year and communicates to all concerned employees
Supervision and execution of General Administration
- Ensures daily employees’ attendance is being recorded as per policy and approves staff monthly attendance for submission to HR/Admin Department for salary preparations.
- Ensures factory staff is available, on time, and completes their full duty working hours in shifts.
- Forward factory staff overtime /Advance salary sheet to HR/Admin for further approval as per policy.
- Ensure Gate passes & Visitors log record on time and attendance machines system in working condition.
- Forward HR/Admin timely utility bills/Dispatches record inward/outward after due scrutiny
- Assist with Purchases office equipment/Fix and fixture and Stationery items.
- Monitors office supplies, equipment’s and other materials inward and outward
- Monitors staff van pick & Drop arrangement with office admin with proper maintain log registrar.
- Monitors wastage/Scrape handling as per company policy.
Office Management and House Keeping
- Ensures taking care of factory and office building and infrastructure
- Carries out daily house-keeping as per checklist.
- Ensures preventive maintenance and proper repair of fixed assets through proper requisitions
- Ensure Canteen cleanliness/offices and productions the area as per checklist.
- Ensure updated filing system & Gate records
- Participates in internal Meetings & be a part of the Committee as management nominations for the company's betterment.
- Ensures departmental correspondence i.e letters, memos, and reports
- Ensure all factory depart staff are using PPE as per standard practices. Like Uniform/Shoes /Mask Gloves etc.
Dealing with government & semi-government agencies
- Deals with government & semi-government agencies for administrative issues related to Factory EOBI, SESSI, Labor Dept., Civil Defense, or any other Govt. / Semi Govt. Agency,
- Ensure all policies are being adhered to as per Law and proper action is being taken to avoid any notices or penalties
- Corresponds the external affairs and deals with related litigation for administrative issues
Implementation of QMS and Compliance reporting schedule
- Ensures the implementation of QMS/Social Compliance for administrative matters
- Coordinates with MR/Quality Manager for and facilitates timely requirements
- Prepares reports on QMS/Social Compliance/Suppliers Audit and Environmental Audit matters
- Participate in Internal Audit and follow up to close all NC’s with due dates
HR & Personnel Management
- Ensures record-Keeping of such as Disciplinary actions and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for an insurance carrier and coordinates with the Departmental. Head to take corrective and proactive actions.
- Coordinates and Administers performance appraisal system to ensure effective compliance and equity within employees
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee grievance related issues.
- Represents factory at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Conduct Training & coordinate in Recruitment & Orientation/induction of new employees
Security Surveillance /Health & Safety /Fire Fighting
- Ensures Security Guards are available and performing duties as per requirements.
- Develops and maintains Security & Surveillance record related to factory workers/Staff and factory premises safeguard
- Ensure CCTV monitoring and make sure real-time action for any abnormalities or anomalies against the company policies
- Employee’s relation and Counseling with the alignment of any Emergency Evacuations Exit and preparedness.
- Coordinate in Health & Safety good practices in the factory as per social compliances
- Ensure and Prepare Fire code for firefighting equipment’s in factory premises and fire alarm system in proper working conditions
- Coordinate with Civil Defense/Fire Department for the training of Administrative staff /Housekeeping.