- 2-5 years of experience as a software quality assurance engineer.
- Experience with testing of cloud-based applications.
- Experience with software development life cycle/Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Experience with software quality assurance (white-box, black-box, gray-box, performance, and reliability).
- Experience with software quality assurance automation (hard requirement, e.g. Protractor, Selenium & python).
- Experience with security testing and security testing requirements.
- Experience using code development/tracking systems (e.g. GitHub / JIRA / Confluence).
- Experience using different OS (e.g. macOS, Windows, RHEL, and CentOS).
- Experience using bash and CLI based tools.
- Experience using test case management systems (e.g TestRail).
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
Ebryx Pvt. Ltd. is the Pakistani arm of Ebryx LLC, a US based custom software and hardware engineering services company. Through our presence in Silicon Valley we engage with leading edge technology companies coming up with new and exciting products in the web, mobile applications, security and tele ...Read More