Eccentric Professionals is Value Added IT Reseller and offers a range of IT products and services designed to help businesses across the UK & Europe. We are currently recruiting for a and experienced Sales Associate to work from our office based in Lahore.
- Identify, pursue, and obtain new business opportunities.
- To establish and maintain strong customer relationships to make us the first choice for their IT Hardware requirements.
- Manage the preparation of customer quotes and invoices.
- Work withSales Managerto formulate strategy and cost models for development opportunities.
- Manage, design, and develop value-adding adaptions of existing products for sale to new customers.
- Develop relationships and profitable new business opportunities through the sale of new and existing products from the company portfolio to new customers.
- Securing long term supply and collection agreements for both new and current customer base.
- Present a clean and dynamic company image.
- Completion of internal company documentation Issuing quotations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Pricing and supplying information for quote requests.
- Follow up on sales inquiries.
- Ensuring that any deadlines issued, internally or externally, are met.
- Completion of, or obtaining, customer purchase orders.
- Ensuring that any special requirements are clearly identified. Ensure a smooth set up of new contacts. To ensure a business-wide best practice, and knowledge sharing culture is actively embraced. Assisting the Purchaser to carry out their role effectively and efficiently.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Skills And Experience Required:
- 2-3 years comparable B2B Sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skill
- Inside Sales experience via Telephone sales
- Previous experience in major key account sales development with a consistent and proven track record
- Results orientated, relishes challenges
- A can-do attitude
- A proven ability to develop and maintain a robust pipeline, and an understanding of managing the stages appropriately in order to meet clients' needs through adapted solutions, influence business, and convert.
- Successful record of consistently meeting sales targets.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with new clients.
- Articulate, innovative, and challenging mindset with a strong collaborative style.
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative and the ability to multitask
- Commercially aware and takes pride in the quality and standard of their work
- PC literate with good knowledge of IT systems and full Microsoft Office suite.
- Telephone Sales
- Outbound & Inbound Sales Calls
- Lead Generation
- Customer Retention And Growth