• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Preparation of Analytical and strategic management reports
• Manage Taxation and Statutory Matters
• Prepare, manage and organized all books, records keeping.
• Manage all banking affairs & vendor matters.
• Execution of funds as per given approvals.
• Monitor & Control Cash Inflows and Outflows
• Generate Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Business Reports
• Data entry of all business transactions and ensure necessary documentation.
• Controlling the payroll
• Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
• Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
• Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected revenue
• Oversee facilities services and routine office maintenance activities
• Responsible for Housekeeping, security.
• Implement admin policies
• Maintain office Consumable Stocks
• Other Responsibilities given by Management
Since, EcoLogix is US Based Company therefore all employees may require occasionally to work in late hours for interaction with U.S office.