We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer with passion and creative instinct to develop and maintain iOS based applications. Candidate will be working on iOS product line and will be responsible for developing and maintaining our Applications.
• Participate in internal development projects such as developing new product and enhancing/maintaining existing product. Contribute towards the development life-cycle: design, implementation and test.
• 2 to 3-year experience in iOS related technologies.
• Have knowledge of both Swift and Objective C
• SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Maps
• Experience of developing client-server Apps.
• Apps with background services
• Experience of designing fluid UI for multiple screen sizes and dimensions.
• Experience of working in multi lingual and multi-threaded applications.
• Good database design skills.
• Strong debugging skills. Should be familiar with profiling app
• Unit Testing
• Have experience in react-native (Optional)
• Self-driven and do work on your own by taking ownership.
• Punctual in timings.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Comfortable in working with team as well as independently.