Are you keen you learn something new? Do you have passion to drive your career crazy? Buckle the belts and show your value additions.
We are an e-commerce company and we work to inspire shoppers.
This is a chance to help us plan, strategize and communicate a wide range of products, case studies and industry best practice ideas on our e-commerce website. If you’re tired of routine work or want to have challenges in life, we’d love to meet you.
- Evaluating the security of an organization’s IT infrastructure by continuously assessing and exploiting vulnerabilities to find out where hacking threats may lie.
- Password guessing and cracking,
- Session hijacking,
- Session spoofing,
- Network traffic sniffing,
- Denial of Service attacks
- Exploiting buffer overflow vulnerabilities,
- SQL injection
- Penetration testing or threat modelling tools including open source and commercial mapping
- Scripting and reverse engineering experience is desirable.
- Working on Microsoft and Linux servers,
- Strong grip on Networking & Programming Logics
- Basic understanding of web pages and it’s technology
- Expertise in Linux machines, computer architecture and social engineering tactics
- Hands on experience with various operating systems and Assembly Language and Cryptography
- Candidates with Cyber-security certifications (CHECK, CTM, CTL, CREST, TIGER, OSCP) will be preferred.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or an advanced diploma in network security