Answer incoming calls from customers by determining requirements, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information, fulfilling requests & maintaining database..
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Obtains customers information by answering telephone calls & entering their information in database in a comprehensible way.
- Determines eligibility by comparing customer information to requirements.
- Informs customers by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Produce call reports
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- required language proficiency
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- good data entry and typing skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Poblem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Stress tolerance