eConceptions is looking for a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Finance and Communications Executive to join our growing team. The Finance and Communications Executive will be responsible for Preparing Project Financial Reports, Invoicing, Payment follow-ups, raising invoices against purchase orders and communicating with clients.
The ideal candidate must be presentable, groomed, well dressed and can communicate at an extraordinary level.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Must have vast knowledge of Finance
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Good with follow-ups and negotiations
· Project Financial Reports – Must have knowledge of income and expenditure including analyses of project requirements
· Invoicing – Must have a hold on raising invoices against purchase orders
· Advance Microsoft Excel Skills
· Excellent follow-up skills to proactively follow up on payments and revenue collection.
At least 1-2 Years of prior experience in the Finance, Construction, Banking or General Supplies field.