Key responsibilities include:
• SMS/IVR based VAS services provisioning, integration and deployment
• Configure, maintain & monitor Linux servers
• Writing shell scripts for deploying & managing services, advanced reporting and alarms
• Perform daily/weekly system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key service processes
• Reviewing system and application logs for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
• Develop and maintain service deployment, maintenance and monitoring procedures
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
• Coordinate with major telecom operators for services deployment, provisioning & integration
• Ensure VAS billing mechanism on renowned VAS services in Pakistan
• Ensure proper data backups & synchronization
• Ensure 24/7/365 VAS services availability to major telecom operators in Pakistan & middle east
• Manage Outbound dialing for services promotions on telecom operators
• MySQL administration
• Research and recommend innovative and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
• IP PBX Administration (Asterisk B2BUA & others)
• Manage team resources to achieve tasks in efficient and timely fashion
Must Have string knowledge in:
- Linux Systems Administration, [CentOS/Ubuntu/Debian], crontab schedules, firewall.
- Open Source solutions, like KANNEL; JASMIN; Asterisk; MySQL database
- Linux Web Servers deployment, security, server hardening.
- System based routing & tunneling. Port forwarding, Forward / Reverse routing.
eConceptions blends expertise in compelling design, intelligent information architecture, Skilled technical engineering and strategic analysis to form a different kind of Smart Digital Solution Company Mobile / Web / WAP Application, Telecom software applications, Print or outdoor media , 3D model ...Read More