UI / UX Designer Responsibilities:
1. Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
2. Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
3. Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
4. Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
5. Web Designing - graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
6. Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
7. Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
8. Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
9. Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
1. A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
2. A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
3. Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
4. A team player but can work independently too.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
7. Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
8. Portfolio of design projects
9. Knowledge of wireframe tools
10. Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
11. Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
12. Good time-management skills
2. Communication, collaboration and teamwork
4. Design thinking
5. A user-centric mindset
6. Attention to detail
7. Creative and analytical approach
8. Understanding of interaction design principles
9. Knowledge of industry tools
eConceptions blends expertise in compelling design, intelligent information architecture, Skilled technical engineering and strategic analysis to form a different kind of Smart Digital Solution Company Mobile / Web / WAP Application, Telecom software applications, Print or outdoor media , 3D model ...Read More