· Primarily, building a sustainable and large portfolio of potential customers for the company.
· Providing timely and productive feedback in regards to all business aspects.
· Strategizing and working through the short, medium and long term goals handed to you from time to time.
· Building a reliable and productive team in as per guidance from the management.
· Constantly monitoring accounts receivables and ensuring that all customer payments are received in full and on time.
· Running through the correct measures for approving credit internally prior to offering to the customer.
· Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales team.
· Discussing appropriate profit margins internally with management prior to quoting to the customer.
· Achieving sustainable growth by increasing business from existing customers and onboarding new customers.
· Empowering and encouraging team members to work independently and as a team.
· Creating a succession plan for the entire branch team.