We are now looking for a senior frontend developer that has a true passion for coding and building products, to join our agile working environment and a friendly team that has a strong passion for transforming education. Your work will include taking full responsibility for the frontend of our platform, by working closely with UI/UX designers, developers, and researchers in the team.
EdAider is a startup founded by researchers at Stockholm University, Sweden. The company is currently developing cutting edge AI and Analytics technology for educational purposes based on the state-of-the-art research, with the aim to support data-driven decision making in schools and universities and for providing powerful support for adaptive learning that makes sure that students' needs are intelligently supported. Our overarching aim is to transform current modes of mass education into personalized education. Today our focus is on building an innovative hybrid learning platform (www.edaider.com) that supports data-driven decision-making and adaptive learning and teaching, that works in physical classrooms as well as for distance education – in crisis such as COVID-19, but also in ordinary times.
We are looking for a candidate that must have:
● Has a minimum of three years of work experience with frontend.
● Has solid experience with React (minimum 2 years)
● Knows modern JS, CSS, and browser APIs
● Can convert UI mockups to the functional frontend with eyes for details and aesthetics
● Has a good sense for good UI design
● Can work independently
● Has good collaboration skills and can speak English well
Good to have experience (but not strict requirements):
● converting old-style frontend to React or other modern frameworks
● developing and supporting design systems on the frontend
● implementing automated testing for frontend
● working with Python/Django or other backend MVC frameworks
As a person, you see the big picture, you are good at solving problems and take great pride in executing your work in the best way possible. You will be working in a company where you will contribute with your ambition and creativity.
EdAider is a startup founded by researchers at Stockholm University, Sweden and Pakistan. The company is currently developing cutting edge AI and Analytics technology for educational purposes based on the state-of-the-art research, with the aim to support data-driven decision making in schools and u ...Read More