A premium education advisory service catering to high net worth students is looking to fill the following position:
This position will be responsible for the following tasks:
- University applications (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, EU)
- Student visa applications (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, EU)
- Coordinating with students/parents for required documentation.
- Developing a clear understanding of all necessary protocols.
- Attend training sessions on behalf of the company.
This position offers a fixed monthly remuneration, in addition to an annual monetary incentive plan.
Further benefits such as financial bonuses and overseas travel opportunities are commensurate to job performance evaluation.
We are preferably looking for fresh graduates who the company can provide extensive in-house training and groom as per our specific requirements and working culture. However, candidates with 1-2 years of relevant work experience are most welcome to apply.