EDKASA PRIVATE LIMITED (www.edkasa.com) is an information technology company based out of Lahore, Pakistan. We specialize in the provision of online education solutions. Our goal is to make education accessible to students who are unable to access a great learning experience.
EDKASA Content Fellows Program
We are looking to expand our team of visionary pioneers in the area of education technology. Our company was founded by alumni of LUMS, Harvard, MIT, Carnegie Mellon, Georgia Tech, and GIK. EDKASA is supported by the LUMS Center for Entrepreneurship, where the company was incubated in October 2016. We also work with prestigious partners including UKAID-ILM Ideas 2, SPRING Accelerator and D-Prize.
- Develop short and medium term learning plans for 1-2 FSc courses
- Create engaging Power Point slides that can be used by teachers for online teaching
- Create assessments that can track student learning
- Work with the senior management to create teacher training materials and aides
- Work punctually and efficiently to ensure all deadlines are met
Number of Positions: 2
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good academic background
- Proficient MS Office user
- Command over English Language
- Preferably have a Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point
- Demonstrate sound understanding of FSc Science/Mathematics subjects
- Be a motivated learner
- Be available to work full-time mid-May to July
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until posts are filled.