Are you looking to join a highly ambitious technology company and build a career in sales? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product launching this year? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
We are looking for a highly talented individual to join our team as we launch an IT enabled world-class education service.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities. You’ll identify and research prospect customers, and generate new business opportunities. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the organization, and the compensation package includes a commission structure.
- Generate sales opportunities.
- Strategize with management on growing the customer base and setting targets.
- Map and plan visits to prospective customers and report progress on regular basis.
- Engage customers at their business locations and manage their feedback.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested customers.
- Coordinate with company staff to provide exemplary service to customers.
- Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required.
- Working knowledge of the product, tools, and price calculations.
- Researches market requirements and market data.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products.
- Submit sales status reports as required, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Submit monthly customer visit plans; schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up.
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales.
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Power-point etc.
- The ability to write emails and great phone manners.
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: education, pharmaceutical, IT, FMCG.
- Positive attitude, ability to handle challenges and uncertainty, and a strong desire to do brilliant things!
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Strong presentation skills and professional appearance.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Valid driver license.
- Ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.