EDKASA is looking for exceptional FSc. teachers to teach live online classes on EDKASA’s virtual learning platform.
What we are looking for
· Teachers with at least 2 years of experience teaching FSc Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math and English at college, academy or private tuitions
· Ability to keep the class engaged and make online learning interactive
· Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
· Proficiency with using computers, particularly MS PowerPoint
· A relevant degree, professional or work-based qualification
· Be a subject specialist
· Ability to explain past paper questions and help students answer them
· Motivated learner interested in professional growth
What you will do
· Conduct live online classes
· Improve lecture slides based on student feedback and management input
· Create assignments to track student progress
· Grade assignments and provide students feedback
· Answer all educational questions a student has
· Work with the management to continuously improve learning delivery
· Keep students motivated and be approachable to them
What we offer
You will be part of an exceptional group of leaders who are passionate about leading educational reform. Our aim is to provide a conducive learning environment that enables you to grow professionally. We offer market competitive salary with opportunities for rapid career progression based on performance. EDKASA provides continuous professional development and is committed to making its employees shine in their field.
Working hours and environment
This is a part-time position and requires teachers to come to office during teaching hours and conduct lectures in our teaching studio. You will be based in our office in Gulberg.