We are a UK based group of companies with offices in Lahore.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant in UK accounts and bookkeeping to record and manage day to day accounts of our UK businesses.
We are looking for a well presented, bright, energetic, enthusiastic individual with a “Can Do” attitude.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- In depth experience and understanding of Sage Accounting Software
- Ability to multi-task while also working with precision and accuracy
- Good time management.
- Team player
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all receipts and expenditures.
- Reconcile company's bank accounts
- Credit Control Manage accurate and timely invoicing of charges to customers
- Obtain and maintain proper documentation for all expenditures and payables, including staff expense reports.
- Investigate cost savings on expenditures.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and working papers
- Preparation of company tax returns
- Book-keeping on SAGE Preparation on VAT returns,
- Preparation of monthly management accounts Qualified or finalist ACA/ACCA - preferably with F6 & P6 UK modules complete.
- Working knowledge of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT, Capital Gains Tax.
- Familiar with tax treatment of expenses and benefits. Must be able to work UK based office times (currently 1pm to 10pm Pakistan time).
Applicants should write a BRIEF covering letter giving the following information:
- Current employer (or last employer if not currently employed)
- Position held
- Current salary (or last salary if not currently employed)
- Reason for leaving
- Notice period; and
- When available to commence new employment