A London based software company is looking for a cloud engineer. As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible to design flexible and scalable solution over the cloud. We are looking for engineers who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems. Cloud Engineer will primarily work on AWS Infrastructure to setup and maintain AWS EC2, RDS, S3 and other services.
Ideal candidate should additionally possess responsibility, leadership quality, and seeking new challenges, take initiatives, self-driven, self-motivated and be a good team player.
- Development/Management of the AWS infrastructure
- Providing technical support for all aspects of the AWS infrastructure
- Administering the cloud environments (Prod, Dev and QA)
- Work closely with the software developers and product management teams to deploy and manage scalable software services on the cloud and on premise
- Providing system analysis and recommended solutions for environment performance and availability needs.
- Monitoring and escalating engineering issues to Product Management/R&D teams when required
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Review architecture and offer recommendations for improvements
- Embrace continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes
- Identify and document IT best practices that will improve the systems deployment function
- 6+ Years of experience professional experience
- Preferably AWS Certified/ Strong Demonstrable experience in AWS/SQL Server/IIS/ Windows Server
- Strong Experience in AWS EC2. Able to work and monitor closely Hosting, Security & Integration with other AWS services
- Strong Experience in AWS S3. Fluent in Backup & Recovery, Data Archiving, Data Analytics, Disaster Recovery.
- Strong Experience in AWS RDS. Able to perform Administration, Scalability, Security, Failover, Backup & Recovery, Performance Monitoring/Optimization.
- Experience/Knowledge in AWS Lambda
- Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes
- Strong experience with database technologies (MS SQL etc)
- Working Experience in IIS
- Experience and knowledge in network protocols (e.g. WINS, DNS, TCP/IP)
- Experience with network devices and load balancing