A London based company, seeking a Senior .NET Software Engineer to be part of their Software Team and work on a permanent basis.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible to design flexible and scalable solutions. We are looking for engineers who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems and have a strong will to get things done. Senior Software Developer who will be a part of development team will primarily work on C#, Angular 7 and SQL Server.
Ideal candidate should additionally possess responsibility, leadership quality, and seeking new challenges, take initiatives, self-driven, self-motivated and be a good team player.
- Minimum 6 years of hands on experience in Software/Web development
- Ability to translate business requirements to software/system specifications.
- Demonstrable experience in Software Architecture
- Excellent practical knowledge of MS SQL Server, able to write complex queries.
- SQL Server monitoring and performance optimization
- Able to write quality code by implementing Object oriented programming, SOLID Principles & Design Patterns
- Hands on development experience in C#
- Proficient in writing REST APIs
- Working experience of Angular 4 or above
- Able to address cross browser compatibility
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Source Control using any of them TFS/Git/SVN
- API Integration Firebase, Twilio, Payment Gateway
- Experience with Dev extreme Scheduling control would be plus
- Experience/Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) would be plus
- Work on daily basis with a team of back-end engineers and a front-end developers/designer.
- Handle assigned complex tasks independently at fast-pace and deliver quality products based on enhanced customer experience
- Analyse and understand product requirements and specification in terms of functionality, usability and reliability.
- Test and review code for technical accuracy, performance, standards and functional compliance to the design.
- Fulfill administrative and status reporting requirements and other tasks as assigned by the management.