A London based company, we are looking to expand our R&D capabilities and building up an integrated development team currently consisting of 8 developers, 2 UI designer and 1 QA, and therefore looking for a Senior SQA Automation Analyst having strong expertise and experience in both Manual & Automation Testing to work on .Net based enterprise class business application/solution.
- To understand the requirement specification.
- Able to create test plan/cases.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- To create & execute test cases (both positive and negative).
- GUI testing, Functional testing, regression testing, Integration testing.
- Knowledge in SQL server (added advantage).
Required Qualifications & Skills
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Experience in Microsoft technologies, programming expertise with C# .NET.
- Strong experience with GUI, Functional, Regression and Integration Testing.
- Ability to pursue tasks with minimal supervision.
- Awareness of general automation concepts and all types of testing methods.
- Test Automation Tools for Selenium, Web driver.
- Good knowledge of API Testing, Agile methodology, SQL.
- Knowledge of software application architecture concepts and design patterns.