We are seeking a Software Business Systems Analyst with good communication skills who will be responsible for eliciting, capturing, communicating, and validating business requirements.
The Software Business Systems Analyst will work closely with both the Project Manager and Customers offshore to analyse requirements and produce the appropriate system level specifications for the development and test teams.
Only those who currently hold the designation of Software Business Analyst or Software Business System Analyst should apply.
- Strong structured systems analysis, modelling and design skills
- Strong concept of Object Oriented Analysis
- Gathering, documenting and liaising with business users and IT on functional and non-functional requirements
- Preparation of interface and reports specifications
- Produce clear, accurate and comprehensive systems specifications
- Experience with Data modeling (logical and conceptual data models)
- Analysis of Data requirements (fields, default values, field types, etc.)
- Ability to produce appropriate project documentation (SRS, Use Cases, User stories etc.)
- Ability to use initiative in solving business and technical problems
- Process documentation and analysis (as-is and to-be)
- Knowledge of Application Development Methodology
- Strong understanding of software development and implementation life cycle especially Agile
- Understanding of system requirements for business processes (data, presentation)
- Understanding of architecture, framework and object models that support the business application to be implemented
- Good understanding of Microsoft Technologies .NET, SQL Server, Web Services APIs
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non- technical personnel at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Passion for learning
- Any knowledge and experience of Health Club or Spa would be beneficial but not mandatory.