I am looking for an excellent English writer to work along with me on an interesting project which includes producing content related to finance, technology & economy. Your knowledge of the industry is appreciated but not required. What’s required is your curiosity, research skills, vocabulary, flow of thoughts & most importantly +ive attitude.
I am producing a series of content which combines podcast, book, video series & blog posts. Your focus would be on the blog post series which will eventually be turned into a book.
I’ve very clear understanding of the subject the book is about & i’ve broken the contents into chapters and sub chapters. I also have wrote my thoughts however they’re clustered, unorganized & in few cases missing very critical information which can be researched. Here is how our working relationship would work like
- We’ll work together for 8-12 weeks to begin with on this first project I’ll share the topic I want to write the book about & suggest you to do some research on the topic
- Then I’ll share the flow that I want to write the book in & contents
- You’ll suggest your thoughts on it & we start working as per the timelines
- We’ll setup a brief call where I’ll explain my thoughts on the subject & provide you the reading material on the subject so you can have an idea about it & then we’ll brainstorm on the subject to come up with the items to include. I’ll provide my opinion & thoughts on the subject. You’ll then your own research.
- You write the content in form of blog post that will be published on my blog or any other publication. I’ll proof read & suggest edits if required.
- I think we're looking at 30-40 blog post contents which will be between 2000-4000 word post resulting in 100k words.We’re looking at approximately 8-10k words per week.
- We’ll keep some exclusive items for the books.
- All the blog posts & exclusive items would be converted into a book that’ll be released towards the end
- I own 100% rights to any activity/content produced as result of this activity
- You should’ve a portfolio of written content either published or unpublished
- You should be able to dedicate full time since we’ll be producing around
- While applying, please be considerate of your time & mine, so please ONLY apply, if you fit the description. Please make sure you're able to highlight why you would be a good fit & what's your background
- This is a highly likely hood of producing series 2 once the series 1 ends. I’ll have another interesting one for you
- Stable internet & computer at home
- Able to communicate via call whenever required
- Degree isn't a requirement, but Graduates & post-graduates are preferred
- You should've IELTS/TOEFL test score or willing to take an online test
- This is a home based job however professional attitude is necessary
- Graphics literacy isn’t mandatory however you should be able to produce basic diagrams & flowcharts.
- Writing quality should be at par with that of reputable international journals/magazine
- This position is open to any one with no discrimination against any gender, faith, colour or whatsoever.