EFS Facilities Services Pvt. Ltd Pakistan is a leading provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. For one of our account, we are recruiting a Facilities Coordinator who will be based in Karachi, Pakistan
Note : Preferred Candidate near by Port Qasim, As Transportation will not be provided.
1. Responsible for FM standards and delivery through KPI's/SLA's
2. Coordinate a client performance reviews against output on a monthly basis
3. Provide professional advice to the client on FM matters associated with the site/s
4. Accountable for the financial performance of the site/s service delivery.
5. Responsible for adherence to business controls and JCI processes and procedures including running FMP
6. Responsible for initiating value add initiatives at one or more sites.
7. Ensure essential site soft and hard services PPM and remedial works are completed
8. Ensure essential site Critical systems (UPS, Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting, M&E HVAC and non-critical systems and equipment is maintained
9. Ensure a cost-effective maintenance program for all buildings, plant, systems and equipment is in place
10. Ensure a cost-effective maintenance program for all buildings, plant, systems and equipment is in place
11. Ensure projects are managed within the portfolio and delivered on time and within budget.
12. Support of pull through/cross-account opportunities
13. Manage suppliers who support the site/s
14. Ensure that all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements are in place at site/s within remit.
15. Manage all emergency procedures for the site/s.
16. Manage all accident reporting at site/s.
17. Develop and manage pass-through opportunities to realize savings.
1. Responsible for all financial costs and controls for the site/s.
2. Ensure the timely delivery of all monthly financial reports.
3. Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of cost controls and daily financial planning.
4. Ensure opportunities for additional works are realized. Responsible for the effective implementation of Business Plans applicable to the site People skills
1. To manage and develop the site/s team/s through effective induction, training and development and annual appraisals
2. Strong supervisory skills and influencing ability.
3. Manage a team to deliver their objectives.
4. Strong communication skills (oral or written).
5. Be able to converse confidently with staff, customers and suppliers at all levels.
6. Strong team player with a passionate customer service focus
Customer Service Responsibilities
1. Maintain regular contact with client and building occupants by developing permanent, mutually beneficial, business relationships.
2. Be at the forefront of customer relationships in the site/s
3. Demonstrate strong customer services skills and use your experience to ensure that customer expectations are met.
Key Performance Indicators: Local Service Agreements Internal Relationships: Regional Support team, External
Relationships: External suppliers,
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience of 1 years in a facilities management/supervisory role or related service environment, with minimum of 2 years work experience • Sound understanding of HSE requirements
• Strong communication skills (oral and written). • Experience in contract management and measurement • PC literate i.e. Microsoft systems, Excel etc
Environment, Health and Safety Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies Quality Apply, execute and maintain function related quality issues