We are looking for a result driven, self-motivated sales executive to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology and communication software to reach new prospects. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.
Unit Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Introducing company’s services to new prospects and find new markets to achieve the business targets.
- Full Focus on sales team recruitment.
- A mentor and a true guide for his team.
- Selling Takaful, Investment and saving plans according to the need of the customers.
- Creating and implementing strategic sales actions to ensure that the targets are fully met by the team and individually.
- Providing best services to existing clients.
- Conducting daily, weekly and monthly meetings with sales force to review their performance.
- Communicating and reporting to the Line Managers timely.
- Responsible to provide information to customer about the product or company and make strong relationships with the existing customer.
- Proactive attitude, target driven, must be focused on the results.
- Self-Starter with high Motivation.
- Experienced professional with relevant Bank, Insurance, and Takaful industry will be an advantage.
- Benefits Salary package with Commission along with the Bonuses, Lucrative Incentives, other fringe benefits Like Health and Group Life Cover & Overseas Conventions will be offered.
- Salary plus commission
- Overseas conventions
- Company Maintained Car