EFU Life Assurance Ltd is the leading insurance company of Pakistan. With branch network all over Pakistan, EFU Life is proudly providing life time quality insurance services and financial management solutions in the region. EFU has market shares of over 53%, enjoying Internation Rating AA+ along with maintaining ISO 9001: 2008.
Future with EFU LIFE ASSURANCE LTD
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? EFU LIFE ASSURANCE LTD is searching for self-driven, motivated individuals who are keen on making a mark in the insurance industry and In his/her carrier . If you are ambitious, enjoy meeting people, have a desire to succeed and would like to be a part of the largest & private sector insurance company, then apply now and become one of EFU LIFE Business Partners as a SALES CONSULTANT.
What’s in it for you?
Benefits Include: Being one of the prime employers, EFU offers market competitive along with fringe benefits.
Commission/Commission + Salary
Group Life Insurance
Pension,Gratuity,Car & Fuel* as per the Validations
International conferences and conventions
Accelerated career growth
The following covers the strategic aspects of position;
- Write good quality business from both your existing and outside connections.
- Spend such time as is necessary daily to achieve regular sales of new business in order to attain the objectives
- Report to your manager, to whome you are responsible for the achievement of objectives.
- Work to a program agreed with your manager
- Achieve goals and tasks through various direct and indirect techniques
- Attend regular branch meetings to discuss activity with branch manager and other collegues.
- Complete all documentation required by the manager and/or any authorized official of the company
pBy 1961, the EFU was the largest insurance company not only in Pakistan but also in all of Afro-Asia excluding Japan. It remained so until 1972 when life insurance in Pakistan was nationalized. From this time onwards EFU operated solely as a general insurance company. EFU General is the second larg ...Read More