eGeeks now require a System / Network Administrator to support our operations in different offices.
This position will require the knowledge to provide first and second line support to users, as well as the ability to troubleshoot network based issues. Being able to maintain a Microsoft network environment and related technologies is a vital attribute of the system administrator. The system administrator will be responsible for the maintenance and configuration of servers, workstations and the network infrastructure across a range of applications. He must also ensure that the IT goals set down are achieved within the deadlines set.
You will need to have experience of supporting Server / PC Hardware and peripherals, Microsoft Server / PC Operating Systems, Active Directory, networks, structured cabling, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange / Outlook, security and anti-virus measures.
Due to our growth plans, this is an excellent long term opportunity, with the prospect of moving into a more senior or management role in the near future.
- Monitoring, support and maintenance of the networks for different office locations.
- Deploy and Upgrade Network and Server Infrastructure in line with company's requirements.
- Ensure that Users on The Network comply with Network security via Active Directory in compliance with Group Policy.
- Carry out regular audits on Company computers and Laptops to ensure that Software Licensing is correct.
- Create desktop and laptop Images for Laptop and Desktop Deployments.
- Document Systems and Changes as required.
- Liaising with external suppliers as well as various levels of people within the organisation
- Working on global projects, including network deployments in new or existing office locations
- Maintaining the security of the network
- Proactive monitoring of the network using management tools.
- Maintain documentation to ensure it is up to date and accurate.
- Managing and delivery software and patch updates to network related appliances.
Knowledge and Experience :
-Experience within a busy I.T environment covering multi-site and multi-user networking
-Troubleshooting Networking including Copper and Fibre cabling, CAT5, CAT6, OM3, OM5
-Windows Server Technology, Active Directory, RDS, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, Printing
-IP Networking, Switching, Routing, QOS, VOIP, LAN, WAN, MPLS Technology
-Email and Communications Protocols, Cloud Computing Support
-Network Security practices and technology
-P.C and Laptop computer build, Repair, Deployment (WDS) and Support
-Corporate and approved Software Installation
-System Updates, Patching (WSUS) and Virus Checker Management (Sophos)
-Project work including systems service migrations
-Google Apps for Business Administration
-Varonis Data Security management and threat protection
-Creative approach to delivering Communications Technology Services
-Have a Professional attitude to colleagues and customers.
-Able to work independently and as part of a team.
-Committed and have excellent customer care skills.
-Attention to detail
-Excellent analytical and problem solving skills/capabilities
-Able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
-Demonstrate a methodical and structured approach.
-Are flexible in approach and attitude.
-Show confidence in dealing with people at all levels.
-Have the ability to travel when required
-Self-motivated and determined to succeed in own and teams goals