As an Search Marketing (SEO/PPC) Specialist,
You have to develop and implement strategies real with a conversion-focused mindset and a tenacity for optimization.
You have to bring energy to the team and motivate them for attaining goals.
You must have experience and knowledge about search optimization, keyword strategy, information architecture and know how to interface with content strategy. Your best friends are spreadsheets, GA, GTM and Moz.
You have to watch algorithm updates like the countdown to Game of Thrones.
Your experience should show a proven track record of uncovering insight and optimization that drives results.
- Set and execute strategies to improve the organic rankings of the eGeeks and client’s web properties.
- Deriving insight reporting from analytics/data
- Ongoing SEO strategy and execution for sites before/after launch with tangible SERP results. Local and long-tail. Site crawls, evaluations and analysis to assist UX team
- Keyword research and analysis
- Implement tracking and monitoring plans using Google Tag manager, Google Analytics dashboards.
- Working with develop and design teams on best practices, trends, algorithm updates and implementation.
- Demand and keyword analysis
- Link-building strategy and execution
- Site redirect planning, execution and testing
- Occasional paid search management
- Work with business stakeholders and partners to establish PPC best practices.
- Manage certain PPC campaigns in Google AdWords.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO tools and techniques and communicate learning’s to non-SEO experts in a mentoring role.
- 4 – 5 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising and solution
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in IT or marketing or a related field
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated.
- Communicate professionally and always through a strategic lens
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn and grow
- Positivity and a drive to succeed
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team, yet be comfortable running a project or task independently.
- SEO campaign management (content, link building, technical optimizations)
- PPC campaign management
- Exposure and familiarity of various tool functionality:
- Google Analytics set-up, tracking and reporting
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- MOZ / MOZ Local * Experience working inside or with a digital marketing agency as a partner
- Ability to integrate SEM into design
Nice to haves:
- Salesforce knowledge
- Marketing automation and ABM tools such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot etc.