Can report to clients and understands the KPIs and ROIs. Working with a team on multiple SEO and PPC campaigns in parallel and keeping clients up to date. Working with developers, content writers etc. Manage SEO/PPC campaigns and on-page seo tasks.
Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Review page copy and, where necessary with assistance from copywriter, implement SEO/PPC improvements.
Maintaining SEO/PPC sheets, tracking performance and reporting.
Note: Proper Google Ads certification is a must. Extensive knowledge of search engine behavior and a proven track record of increased profits is required.
- Manage and optimize SEO/PPC campaign components, but not limited to Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per click, Keyword research
- Create SEO/PPC strategies
- Create performance reports with recommendations
- Familiar with bid management software
- Create landing pages
- Implement ongoing changes to increase ROI
- Competitive market remuneration
- Company maintained Car
- Conducive work environment
- Biannual performance appraisals and bonuses
- Corporate events
- Comprehensive leave policy