The required candidate would be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessment; safe observation reporting, Accident/Incident investigations etc. on day to day basis, to achieve GEHSMS (Global Environment Health Safety Management System) score as set by management.
- To assist EHS Manager for OHSAS, ISO 14001 & GEHSMS certification compliance
- Ensuring all safety training & refresher courses are executed for the required personnel
- Coordinating fire/evacuation drills & first aider training refreshers.
- Waste data reporting on Weekly & monthly basis for KPI reporting on Global Matrix.
- Monthly & bi-weekly inspection of fire extinguishers, hydrants & Sprinklers Fire alarm & Emergency lights.
- Coordinating in triggering of WMFE systems for KK & PC fryers
- Strengthen the PTW (Permit to Work) system and implementation of new permits (i.e. Work at Height, Electrical, Confined Space, and Excavation work permit.
- Line walk & near miss reporting trends & its corrective & preventive measures align with Engineering.
- Reviewing and implementation of specific EHS Plan and Procedures and enhancement of its effectiveness by adopting the best industrial practices.
- To assist EHS Manager for EMS implemented as per ISO14001:2004 & surveillance audits have occurred as required by the standard.
- Ensure testing of all effluent & stack analysis internally/externally as per set frequency
- Ensuring calibrations of all required WWTP equipment, noise meter & stack analyzer
- For developing the SOPs/SWP for EHS department in coordination with Area in-charge and EHS Manager
- Conducting safety line walks for identification of any potential hazards are rectification
- Manage an effective and continuous environmental system that ensures compliance to local and PI standards.
- Conducting Task Hazard Analysis to identify opportunities for risk reductions, and develop an action plan
- Conducting Inspection of departments as per set frequency
EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
(a) Graduation BSc or Engineering degree
(b) Computer knowledge
(c) Ability to develop and analyze date and extract meaningful results and actions out of it
Capable of ensuring reporting of EHS data, for Global Matrix & Flexibility and endurance in a challenging environment