WHO WE ARE:
We’re ESCO - Electronic Security Company; seasoned Security Systems Distributor/Integrator, partnered with the world's strongest names in security and communication systems like Hikvision, Bosch and TP-Link.
Being in a business since 2005 Electronic Security Company strives to deliver a higher level of customer support, including on-site installation consultations and complex system designs of large surveillance, fire and access control systems.
We’ve taken all that has made us the leading security and surveillance solutions provider in Pakistan and have applied it to our Nation Wide Dealer Partner Program.
- Research and Develop social media posts for our brand/company pages for surveillance products and solutions.
- Manage social media campaigns in liaison with our in-house staff and third-party marketing partner.
- Maintaining company run websites.
- Maintain the company profile on the website and soft formats.
- Create and maintain content for the company website and profile.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information on the company profile.
- Write catchy lines and product intros and overviews for surveillance and communication products.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences and tailored content.
- Promotional activities
- Prepare commercial presentations on given topic/products/project in liaison with our Technical Team.
- Maintain a uniformity and stable brand image under all communications channels.
- Supervise and maintain uniformity in Retailer outlet branding/signage.
- Participate in administration and management of corporate events and seminars etc.
- Create newsletters and EDM content.
- Create and maintain emails database on CRM for EDM.
- Be responsible for representing the company on all social/public channels/events.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organizations' culture.
- Participate in demo products planning and presentation with the technical team
- Perform any other related task.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (marketing) from a reputed university.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to understand and connect with the intended audience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or other design production tools.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines