We are textile trade company based in Pakistan, Lahore. We are leading company in Pakistan who provide the fabric supplies to the whole supply chain of the garment/clothing indutry We are looking for a candidate who must be having good management and communication skills with the basic knowledge of accounts & he can adapt with any sort of market circumstances with foresight vision.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Managing the field marketing team nationwide covering different customer categories
2. Liaising with the clients and advising them on the progress of their claim.
2(a). communicating with all the sales partners nationwide
3. Completes training necessary to promptly and effectively handle corporate clients, field marketing team , order fulfilment & customer complaints to conclusion. Adheres to high standards of professional conduct while providing the delivery of outstanding service.
4. Determine client credibility on the basis of business flow , and where necessary allows credit according to company guidelines.
5. Investigates, evaluates, resolves customer complaints & settles all cases according to company guidelines.
5. Recording and maintaining information accurately using company's sale& marketing software
6. Initiate and conduct follow-ups for the due amount from clients via proficient use of the handling system or other related systems.
7. Maintaining the verbal/telephonic and written correspondence with clients directly other than the regional marketing team
8. Getting reasonable compensation for the clients from the comapny in case of complaints
9. To collaborate & extend relationships with Stake holders by continuously updating them regarding client recoveries, Customer Management & Sales.
10. Assisting Manager & team members in identifying trends and establishing goals of the company.
11. Ensuring the timely response to the concerns of all the parties involved with the help of relevant information.
12. Preparing the invoices for the products provided to the clients and making sure the timely recovery.
13. Resolving the disputes or issues in the process of settlement of the invoices.
14. Effectively conveying the acquired training and knowledge to the junior colleagues.
1. Should carry business acumen and excellent analytical skills.
2. Should exhibit excellent communication & presentation skills.
3. Should be able to work independently & as a part of the team.
4. Should be Good decision maker.
5. Should be passionate enough to work as an owner of the business.
6. Should be good at absorbing and processing information.
7. Should be willing to learn.
8. Strong work ethics and time management skills.
9. Textile experience is a plus.
Salary + Benefits
1. Salary (As per the Interview)
2. Medical allowance
3. Annual leaves (encashable)
4. Monthly taget based incentives
5. Yearly Increment