Roles & Responsibilities
- Learn about the Elegance Fabrics Partners and build a pipeline to achieve monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets
- Learn about admission procedures for US and UK
- Develop and grow relationships with schools, universities and academies in the relevant region
- Liaise with educational institutions for arranging presentations and advising sessions at their campuses
- Travel to regional schools and centers for outreach and special events
- Lead generation through sessions, presentations and events.
- Convert inquiries/ leads into sales and meet monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets
- Responsible to complete all documentation at sign up before it is passed on to counseling team
- Assist clients in signing up for standardized tests such as IELTS UKVI, Pearson Versant etc.
- Guide students about the eligibility criteria of the Universities, fees, intakes and other relevant details.
- Respond to all queries raised by client, counseling department during the case processing and give follow up where necessary.
- Conduct detailed client mapping and analyze market trends to grow Elegance Fabrics penetration
- Coordinate with marketing and provide calendar on activities, events, and competitions happening in schools/universities.
- Identify new segments and market intelligence to grow presence of Elegance Fabrics on all product streams
- Conduct research for segments across pathways, undergraduate, graduate and MBA education at partner universities
- Responsible to ensure that company processes related to counseling, engagement policies are understood in detail to manage client expectations
Qulification & Education Requirements:
At least bachelor’s degree from a reputable local or international university.
- Articulate, Energetic, Team player, Social, and Responsible
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and multi task
- Prior sales experience
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point.
Estimated Commission (approx. PKR 1.8 - 2.7 Million) per year upon achieving targets.