ElementaryLogics is looking for Senior SQA Engineers. Selected team member will be responsible for the overall testing, system and load/performance testing of mobile and web based projects/products. We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. SQA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Write test cases to validate functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborate closely with the development team, project managers and Devops to resolve any issues.
- Communicating with clients, Team members and project managers to streamline the execution of test plans and processes.
- Use of automated QA tools like Selenium / Ranorex / Test Cafe will be required as we moving towards automation process.
- Must have working experience for collaboration tools like JIRA, Trello, Slack and Rally.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Must to have:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in quality assurance
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience with one or more test automation tools is a plus
- BCS or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Create daily status reports for test case and defect metrics.
- Take ownership of the quality of the product being shipped.
- Need good written and spoken English skills required