ElementaryLogics is looking for an experienced individual for the post of Project Manager who will manage the key client projects and products. The potential candidate should be proficient in organizing people, time, resources and projects through from inception to completion.
- Develop a detailed project plan, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress.
- Develop and measure resource competencies in verticals such as Enterprise Solutions, Big Data, Cloud, IoT, InfoSec, Blockchain, AI, Mobility, Progressive Web Apps, etc. through instructor led trainings, technology workgroups, etc.
- Technical enough to suggest and propose the system architecture or work closely with the technical leads overseas to provide system architecture.
- Prepare progress reports for upper management and clients regarding project status.
- Coordination with the internal/offshore resources and stakeholders/clients for the flawless execution of projects while ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Ability to articulate the technical and organizational trade-offs when planning and making decisions.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and provide feedback of junior resources.
- Communicate with clients for clarification of specific requirements of each project and manage changes to the project scope, schedule and/or costs.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Maintain the quality of work by enforcing organization standards.
- Collecting feedback from clients and update the production team if any revision is required.
- Flexible enough to work in flexible hours as per the client demos, timelines and targets
- Must have capability to train and develop or grow development, deployment and other teams
- Proven working experience of min 5+ years
- Hands-on experience in major programming languages, databases and upcoming front end and backend frameworks
- Should be a Mobile Apps Enthusiast
- Must have experience of working with the quality assurance team and deployment teams
- Proficient with agile / Scrum methodologies
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant field is a must.
- Proficiency in contract negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Outstanding decision-making and leadership capabilities.