ElementaryLogics is one of the fast growing IT web and mobile apps services company. With the growth we are always looking to have more people on board in order to bring more ideas, processes and stability for our clients. We are hiring talented Technical Project Managers to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team then ElementaryLogics is a great place to grow your career.
The role requires an individual with strong analytical, communications, leadership, and partnering skills. The ideal candidate will be technically savvy with great interpersonal skills and the ability to see the big-picture, see-around-the-bend vision; and the drive, influencing skills and the ability to collaborate with development teams to transform that vision into a reality.
Responsibilities for Technical Project Manager
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Advise on the long-term technical strategic direction of the company and where or where not to make large strategic technical bets.
- Experience and understanding of different web, mobile, machine learning, AI, Clouds, and related technologies and databases.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Having architectural knowledge of projects and should be able to perform code management and code reviews.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Be an intelligent, pragmatic contributor to strategic and financial decision making at the highest level.
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Daily standup meetings with the clients and team
- Able to lead small to large teams and multiple projects at a time
- Must be a very good scrum master with great technical knowledge of all up to date and upcoming technologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Hands on experience with tools such as Jira, BitBucket, Confluence, Basecamp or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in speaking and writing for the intended audience and purpose
- BS(CS) or equivalent experience is required
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as sound knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- PMP or similar certifications will have additional advantages