ElGrocer is a Dubai based company with office in Pakistan. The company has iOS, Android and Web based applications for grocery shopping. We aim to connect shoppers with the grocery stores and the brands they love in Dubai. We promise to deliver your groceries in 60 minutes or less and at the same prices as in the store without any additional charges. We plan to continuously increase our range (currently thousands of products already available) to satisfy the shoppers’ needs. Our vision is to fulfill the local shoppers' needs while supporting the digitalization of the grocery industry.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our iOS application. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization
Technical Skills required:
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with Deep Link technology
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Implementation of Google Analytics, Firebase, Intercom, Fabric Crashlytics will be a plush advantage