Elite Engineering (Pvt) Ltd. is a leading EPC Contracting Company in Pakistan primarily engaged in development of infrastructure for Gas and Oil Companies in Pakistan. EEPL is working on several large-scale projects simultaneously and has registered impressive growth. EEPL requires the services of a high caliber, experienced, career-oriented individual for the position of Estimation & Proposal Engineer for our Head Office in Lahore.
The candidate we are looking for should have the capabilities, qualifications and experience to perform the following work:
· Assisting Manager Estimation & Proposals in preparation of cost estimates including Civil, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Fire and General Safety based on client
· Preparation of proposals proposing to client optional or alternative cost effective solutions meeting client specifications and quality standards.
· Thorough knowledge and up to date information about current labour costs, prices and sources of material
· Clear understanding of work scope and preparation of best estimation with respect to execution of project.
· Getting design related clarifications from Projects Department for preparation of material requirements, calculation of labour and other relevant factors.
· Qualified Civil Engineer from a reputed University/DAE Civil or Mechanical.
· 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
· Past experience of similar nature in Oil & Gas EPC Contracting Organization will be a plus.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent Numerical, Analytical and Computer Skills.
The current strategy of Elite Engineering (Pvt.) Limited is to work towards becoming Pakistan’s premier EPC corporation. In line with this objective, extensive attention is being paid to the organizational setup, development of human resources and use of information technology, along with the latest ...Read More