Elite Engineering (Pvt) Limited is the leading EPC Company of Pakistan. We require the services of qualified and experienced individual for this position to be based at our Head Office in Lahore.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Identify the pending materials in SAP.
· Get quotations as per instructions of AM Supply Chain / Incharge Supply Chain.
· Verify and negotiate the quoted rates and discuss with AM SCM / Incharge SCM.
· Prepare Purchase Quotations & Purchase Order, release PO to vendors and keep track until it is closed.
· Follow up for material deliveries from suppliers.
· Complete the documentation from the PO to GRPO & Bill to submit in accounts and keep record of it in hard & soft form.
· Keep track that the payments (In form of Cash/Online Transfer/D.D/P.O/Cheque) are issued to vendors/service providers after submission of all relevant documents in A/c department and timely highlight the delayed payments to AM SCM / Incharge SCM.
· Regularly reconcile supplier ledgers with the accounts department.
· Source out the material/equipment/services via internet, local market data and survey
· Maintain log sheet of all pending payments.
· Prepare reports as instructed by AM SCM / Incharge SCM.
· Meeting with suppliers as and when needed.
· Keep a record of sourcing and pre-qualifications, properly bifurcated in accordance with the material/equipment/services in hard and soft form.
· Any other task assigned by higher authorities.
Graduate having a background of DAE Mechaincal
Conversant with MS Office & SAP
Work Experience & Skills
· 2-3 Years in Mechanical Purchase
· In-depth Market Knowledge
· Good negotiation & analytical skills
· Meeting Dead Lines