We are looking for an experienced Mobile App Developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and excellent user experience.
You will be working alongside a team of highly motivated software engineers and project managers. You will be part of our teams working in Denmark, Vietnam, Pakistan & USA.
- Developing new features and user interfaces
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Maintain and extend our app for different product types
- Use modern architectural patterns, third-party libraries to deliver new features.
- Maintain and refine unit/automated testing frameworks, design and execute unit tests.
- Enforce code styles and best practices via code reviews.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and effectiveness.
- Minimum 5 years of professional mobile development experience
- At least 4+ years of Android & 1+ years of iOS Development experience
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android, iOS, Flutter would be plus
- Excellent knowledge of XCode, Android SDK, Android Studio, Cocoa touch & iPhone SDK
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mockito, XCTest, etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit & Alamofire, etc.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git & Git Flow
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in Kotlin/Java/Swift/Objective-C, Dart will be a plus
- Familiarity with Dagger2, RxJava, Kotlin Coroutines & Architectural Components
- Hands-on experience with GPS, Bluetooth & BLE Beacons
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be familiar with best practices in iOS & Android application development & SOLID principles
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Knowledge of Material Design