Emenac requires call center agent for US/Autralia Shift who will be involved in a variety of responsibilities that ultimately help lead to greater output.
Some responsibilities include:
· Managing inbound and/or outbound calls;
· On call customer engagement through ways of communication provided
· Following various communication scripts when speaking to a caller;
· Customer engagement;
· Identifying customer needs, answering questions and providing solutions/alternatives to issues;
· Up-selling company products and services when possible;
· building sustainable customer relationships;
· keeping records of all conversations organized;
· building product knowledge; and
· Improving performance and hit goals.
Call center agent skills and qualities
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking
US shift: 9pm till 6am.
Australian Shift: 6am till 3 pm
We offer fix salary with commissions.