We have built our reputation for product quality and service excellence in E-commerce and this will be extended to customers through our on-line store. As we approach the launch of our on-line store, we are looking for an E-commerce Fulfilment Manager to join our leap into multi-channel operations.
The E-commerce Fulfilment Manager will have overall responsibility for on-line orders from start to finish, ensuring that all phases of processing on-line orders are done accurately, efficiently and within the defined delivery parameters. This role will identify and drive change within the e-commerce fulfilment operation to ensure a world-class experience is received by all on-line customers.
The key components of the role are to:
· Coordinate all incoming on-line orders for fulfilment to customers using the e-commerce system to process orders and input accurate, timely information for shipping and invoicing;
· Manage and develop the Central Orders team and operations for optimal performance;
· Ensure all orders are picked and packed to avoid damage during shipment and ensure product quality;
· Manage product inventory levels and work internally with Supply Chain to support on-line order fulfilment requirements
· Categorize & Manage Orders, take decisions as which products need to be dispatched on priority.
· Manager and file return products in to data sheet.
· Understand the systems and processes of our third party service providers to ensure seamless service delivery to our customers
· Manage the relationship and performance of third party service providers
· Manage escalated issues and monitor undelivered orders, credit notes, and exchanges.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
· Considerable experience operating at management level, preferably gained in retail or warehouse/distribution environment/E-commerce Management
· Practical experience with E-commerce Platforms
· To be a team player and enjoy supervising
· To be highly organized, commercially strong and an excellent communicator
· Analytical and planning skills are a must
· Good IT skills with experience working with the MS suite of products
· A deep appreciation for the importance of quality
· An Attention to detail
This will be a challenging and invigorating role well suited to a person with determination and resilience to succeed.