We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites, landing pages HTML email templates for our company. You will be also responsible for maintaining and updating our current websites.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Website designing, building, or maintaining
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
- Performing Website updates
- Developing landing pages using custom code, Wordpress or Clickfunnels & Unbounce etc
- Creating responsive HTML newsletter templates using custom code or tools like Beepro etc
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Google Tags and other scripts / codes integration into websites and other similar channel
Web Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience is a plus
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- Able to solve complex problems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have 3+ years of relevant experience
- Send your resume with your complete portfolio.