Enterprise Team (eTeam) is a software development company offering a wide range of services and products in the areas of web applications, websites, interactive media, Android and iOS development.
The company is in business since October 2007.
We offer the benefit of working with a medium sized company while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large organization. THE POSITION We are looking to hire Enterprise Software Support professionals, with exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills, to fulfill support and sales duties for our software products and services in Karachi office, as part of our global client service team. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the first line of communication with clients, thus focusing intently on customer satisfaction and relationship management
- Resolve user knowledge-caused issues and other configuration, troubleshooting and software installation issues.
- Answering complex questions on function and usage of products
- Investigating, managing, tracking and closing client support issues, specifically related to the database and functions of the application(s)
- Meets all defined service levels for unresolved problems, re-assigns ticket to the appropriate internal/external team
- Applies technical aptitude (operating systems, PCs, printers), remote
- Advises the Team Leader - Customer Care, of sensitive Client Situations
- Attends and participates in Team meetings
- Give product training, as required
- Makes recommendations to address problems, improve service and provide improved support
- Develops SRS. TDD, Test Cases, Product Manual and other technical documentations.
- Make sales calls and proposals
- University degree
- 1 to 3 years of enterprise software support experience
- Basic Database experience
- Intermediate programmng skills in php & .Net
- Excellent communication skills with clients at all levels
- An aptitude for caring for Customers and must have the analytical ability to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable managing conflicting demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Positive team attitude and ability to adapt to a fast pace environment
- Superior analytical skills and works well under pressure
Work Timings Monday to Friday: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Pakistan Standard Time) BENEFITS PACKAGE Enterprise Team Private Limited is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefit package includes: • Market-leading Salary • Medical Coverage Self & Dependents • Employee Performance-based Yearly bonus • Home Internet Subsidy • Conveyance Allowance • Free Lunch • Friendly work environment • Leave Encashment