We are looking for an excellent Corporate Travel Manager to craft effective corporate travel policies and monitor traveling activity and programs. You will be the go-to person for any relevant matter from booking tickets to reconciling expenses to ensuring travel safety.
A corporate travel manager doesn’t just handle travel arrangements. They should be strategic thinkers and able to create travel policies according to the company’s needs. If you add excellent people skills, organizational ability and a great deal of professionalism, then you’re someone we’d like to meet.
The goal is to ensure employee travel is safe and organized according to company policy.
- Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations
- Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers
- Provide advise on travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations etc.
- Handle credit card programs and charges
- Process T&E reports and handle reimbursements
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures
- Drive continuous improvement of travel programs