Under the supervision of the Area AME Manager/officer and DAC/area coordinators, the Surveyors is responsible for quality data collection on prescribed forms from VERT members, as well responsible for conducting Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) to obtain information at village level and has reporting tasks in line with the quality criteria and strategy, and for developing open, mutually respectful, and accountable relationships with the target communities.
The ideal candidate shall have strong skills in conducting interviews, household and individual level surveys, FGDs. The candidate needs to be willing and able to travel regularly to various districts and villages for collection of data.
Important: Due to urgency, the vacancies may be filled before the closing date of this advertisement.
Chain of Command
Under the authority of:
· Area AME Manager/officer
Warning Relations Internal Relations:
· Reporting to AME Manager/officer
· MIS/Data base department
· Local communities
Village Authorities in intervention area
Objective 1 - Data collection activities
Ensure that respondents understand uniformly questions the way intended, as explained in training given to
Objective 2 – Beneficiary accountability
· Ensure that all relations with the communities we work with are conducted in a respectful and consultative manner.
· Ensure that communities are adequately consulted and informed about purpose of the data-collection and ensure no false responses are given/recorded
· Orient community members about accountability mechanism and disseminate the telephone number
Objective 3 - General objectives
· At least Bachelors or higher qualification is required.
· Recent university graduate with strong data collection skills OR min. 2 years experience in working on large scale household/individual survey’s data collection.
· Excellent in reading and understanding questionnaire in English and Urdu
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish good working relations with target communities