Envision Mobile offer an exciting and intellectually challenging work environment. We take a personal interest in the long-term development of our employees.
We are looking for dynamic, entrepreneurial, connected, and results-oriented senior software developers responsible for the design and development of web and mobile application platform.
- Viewed as an expert in application design, the person is responsible for the development, mentoring and coaching of others in systems development activities.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including architecture, design, development, and implementation and testing.
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of requirements by assuming the role of Principle Software Developer. Must work in conjunction with the Product Manager, Project Manager, Chief Architect and other Software Developers on the team.
- Design and implement assigned components of the architecture
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of software products in a high availability environment
MINIMUM AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Hands on experience in application development using EJB, Hibernate, Struts or JSF, JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML, SOAP, Webservices, REST Services, AJAX.
- Spring and glassfish experience will be plus
- Angular experience will be preferable.
- Hands on experience in designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying Java Application Servers like BEA Weblogic/Oracle App Server/JBoss, configuring Apache Web Server & Apache Tomcat and configuring various Servlet engines.
- Five or more years experience in a systems development role with some emphasis on systems design using different design patterns.
- Solid understanding of relational databases.
- A good understanding of the software development process and best practices in an agile environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt fast to new environments and development frameworks.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Effectively work as a member of a team.